Whether you’re in the early stages of a new romance, or you’re saying “I love you” to your sweetheart for the millionth time, picking the perfect Valentine’s Day card can easily be one of the most nerve-wracking romantic decisions of the year. To make your Valentine’s Day decisions a little easier, we’ve rounded up the absolute best cards from Hello!Lucky, our San Francisco neighbors behind the most irresistibly cute and punny cards perfect for couples in any kind of relationship, no matter how close or far away from each other you are.
Spoiler Alert: Leave a comment on this post anytime between February 3rd and February 8th telling us about your favorite Valentine in this post, and you could win it and two Couple tees! Our official contest rules are here.
1) For couples in the first stages of puppy love, there is no cuter way to celebrate your new relationship than by sending this lil’ Frenchie to your boo.
2) If you haven’t exchanged the all-important “I love you” just yet, but you know that you will soon, there’s this. It’s also appropriate for couples who enjoy a little booty-shaking here and there
3) There couldn’t be a better Valentine for those of us dating a major leadfoot, a speed demon, or someone who knows how to make a pulse go double-time.
4) This cuddly lil’ lemur is perfect for couples who have recently decided to “go steady” or otherwise enter into a newly exclusive relationship.
5) If you’re not quite ready to proclaim undying love just yet, but your feelings for your partner are your absolute favorite force on the planet, there’s really no better way to say it than with science.
6) Elephant smooches are the absolute way to go if you and your sweetheart are the “Feelings are boring, kissing is awesome,” types among us.
7) Are you in a long distance relationship? Do you sometimes consider circumnavigating the globe for cuddles? If your partner is in charge of the rudder that steers your heart, this card is for you.
8) What does your relationship have in common with peanut butter + jelly, salt + pepper, and bread + butter? If you answered “We’re a perfect pair!”, then you, like this adorable bear, may just have a sweet tooth for your honey!
9) True story: there is no sweeter way to declare your love than with candy.
10) If you have the perfect answer to the question, “How deep is your love?” this may just be the card for you.
Which of these cards is your absolute must-have favorite? Tell us in the comments, and if you’re in North America, you could win it and two Couple tees just in time for Valentine’s Day! To win, be sure to check out our contest rules and like both Hello!Lucky and Couple on Facebook!